Thursday, June 27, 2013

Red&White Roses=Be My Steady

26/6/2013
 4.30ptg

Happy bila En Mohd Syahril Mohd Azali memberikan saya 12 kuntum bunga ros! 

Awk ada ckp cari meaning dia kan~b4 this dah ade meaning dia~

Thanks awk!! Love U so Muccchh!!!

Secara ringkasnya:

Meaning of Color of Roses:
- Red 

Sincere Love & Respect, Courage & Passion

Send red roses to convey the message of your passionate love for that someone; saying "I love you"

- White 

Spiritual love & Purity, the rose of confession, the bridal rose; "You are heavenly", "I am worthy of you"

Commonly used as traditional bridal bouquet during weddings to symbolize a happy love. You can nevertheless use them to convey the message of "You are heavenly, I miss you"

An Eternal love, together as long as we live: 
- 12 Roses Be my steady








No comments: