Sunday, August 17, 2014

Half Day》》 Alone!

It's Sunday Morning!

Another 45 minutes will be lunch hour^^

Time pass by, didn't wait for us

But today I'm alone without hubby

He go to work^^yesterday I'm with him

Date like a couple

A week just a call & message

Distance make us 'miss'

Distance make us 'love'

Yes! Every each of time I missed him

Yes! Every minute I love him

That's my hubby!

So yesterday we spend time together after I attend Program Khidmat Masyarakat plus Jamuan Raya at school..

Lunch at Sakura Kristal KL Festival then we decided to meet my family dompoks at Ipoh!

Actually I think I want to have a quality time with hubby,  then I didn't know where to go, in my mind just going somewhere^^ so I said 'mcm nk g je sna, tapi tgk yg b esok nk keje xpela' then my hubby said 'ok!'

We reach at Kolej Vokasional Leboh Cator around 6.15pm, my hubby was so tired,  then he take a nap^^

Chit chatting until Maghrib then we going back to KL around 8.30pm, 10.30pm we reach at Ampang^^

Around 11.15pm my hubby send me to Sentul then he going back to Seremban^^

Even just an a half day, I feel happy^^ I know my hubby have a lot of work to settle down^^

Will waiting next week to meet him

So till then XOXO!

No comments: