Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sorotan 2011 - full of emotions


Salam 1 Malaysia
A few hours..sadness have to go away & happiness to keep it in my mind:: Meaning of life on 2011~ challenges and obstacles to be matured in terms of life!!

January until Mac
only sadness!!

April?
Happy with dats concert!
The West End Stars

May
only emotion~

June
Wedding + Holiday


July & August
my Convocation! Alhamdulillah..

of couse sy dpt melengkapkan puasa 6

September
Hangout with my bestie~love her so muchhh!!

October
abis Guru Ganti JOBLESS!!

November
Baucer free BUKIT GAMBANG WATER PARK~
then wedding my ex-roomate! part ni mmg mencabar minda!

Disember
I'm not jobless, but I got new experience &....
but my heart....


I hope 2012 will be a good year on health, relationship & happiness!
amin...




No comments: